Intas Pomisol Ear Drops - 15 ml
Otitis Externa or ear infection of the external ear is an extremely painful infection for your pooch or cat and can cause a lot of discomfort. Ear infection may be fungal or bacterial in nature and can be effectively managed by the use of Intas Pomisol Ear Drops. The strong antimicrobial properties of the eardrops can bring immediate relief to your pooch against the symptoms of ear infections - namely itching and irritation in ears.
- Gives relief from otitis externa
- Reduces itching and irritation in ears
- For animal use only
- Not for human use
- Consult veterinary before administering the ear drops
- In case you pet has allergy to pomisol, do not administer
- Complete course of medication must be administered for effective results
- Do not use an open bottle. Any open bottle more that 30 days old must be discarded
DIRECTIONS & DOSAGES
- Administer 8 - 10 drops in each ear or as directed by the veterinarian
- Ofloxacin - 0.3%
- Clotrimazole 1%.
- Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.25%
- Lignocaine hydrochloride 2% in each 1 ml of the drug.