FLEE-TIX (for dogs above 125 kg) 1 ml
Flee-tix prevent the development of fleas, flea eggs, pupae, and larvae and also kills them. It helps to prevent blood feeding by biting flies. Is necessary to prevent these external parasites which is very harmful for your pet. Flee-Tix also repels and kills mosquitoes which transmit heart worm disease. It is only for those dogs of age greater than 7 weeks .
FEATURES of Flee-Tix -
- Flee tix Stops the multiplicity of insects on the dog’s coat
- Kills mosquitoes which transmit heart worm disease
- Make Sure to kill all life stages of fleas on dogs
- Efficient and very effective product against fleas, ticks and chewing lice
- PERMETHRIN ( OUANTITY – 44.0%)
It is used as insecticides medication to treat lice. It is on the WHO’s list of essential mediciene, the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system .
- IMIDACLOPRID (QUANTITY – 8.8%)
It is a insecticide that act as an insect neurotoxin and belongs to a class of chemicals called the neonicotinoids which act on the central nervous system of insects.
- PYRIPROXYFEN (QUANTITY - 0.44%)
It is commonly used to control fleas and ticks. It stops young insects from maturity into adults. Pyriproxyfen can affect an insect if it is touched or eaten. This also prevents insects from multiplying.
SIDE EFFECTS of Flee -Tix -
- Don’t give a high dose of it to your pet because sometimes they vomit out.
- Don’t use on cats
Free Anti-Tick Shampoo pouch with this product from pethome.
Contact us for any Query on email@example.com or Call 9031 585960